"Good Morning Class..."

Most teachers would routinely greet their class with this phrase.  Many of our most influential teachers are not those we had in school, but they are the people we interact with on a regular basis.  We all (whether done intentionally or not) set up Personal Learning Networks (PLNs) .  We all have certain people with whom we enjoy conversating and interacting with because of the knowledge we gain from the conversation.  We have people who are always opening our eyes to some new information, or a least some information we didn't know prior to having the conversation.

If you are like me, I have PLNs for different areas in my life.  I have PLNs for work, for ministry, for business, for working out, etc.  You are not limited to one PLN, but I would suggest having a PLN for every area of your life you wish to improve is some way.

If you are the smartest, most successful person in your group, then you need a group.





Comments

  1. I'm so glad you've been able to connect with the PLN concept! We have so much to learn from each other, if only we connect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better Late Than Never

Week 3 - Reflection

I need a life preserver...