Week 5 - Reflection

As I reflect back over this week, I have gained a lot of knowledge on building a community to engage people in the learning process.  I was able to build a group on Facebook called No More Paycheck-2-Paycheck.  I conducted a survey through that group.  I created a new Youtube Channel called Wealth Builders Group.  However, I did not have enough time to develop and add content yet.  I also did not figure out how to add it to the sidebar of my blog.   I couldn't figure out how to incorporate Twitter to my sidebar or Facebook.  Therefore, it was somewhat of a frustrating week.  I am determined though  to figure them out and keep this blog going and growing.

Comments

  1. I found that we could directly add a YouTube channel to the side bar of our Blog by using the gadge "video bar". But you can add a subscription button to your YouTube channel. Here is how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIcAnmAiLNA&t=3s

    Here is how to add Twitter on your side bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72OK_05d0_w&t=46s. Hope it is helpful for you.

    If you still could not figure out how, please let us now. We are here to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better Late Than Never

Week 3 - Reflection

Two Heads are Better Than One