And the Winner Is....

As I am reflecting on this Web 2.0 course, I first want to say thank you Dr. Dennen, I have enjoyed this course.  You have engaged us and opened my eyes to many concepts related to instructional development in the social media realm that I would've never known about or thought of.

We have been introduced to a number of social media sites, my favorite social media site for instructional design is Youtube.  With Youtube, you can build an entire curriculum of videos.  Although it isn't as social as some of the other tools we have used, you do have analytics built into Youtube.  I can see myself developing a curriculum to train my new team members in Primerica on the Youtube platform.

Soooooooo, which tool was your favorite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Late Than Never

Week 3 - Reflection

Two Heads are Better Than One