Not a "Pin" Head

As part of #EME6414, we are required to research different social media sites, and one of the sites I began researching Pinterest.  Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social media sites on the internet.  As of January 2017, Pinterest has over 150 million users.  Millenials are using Pinterest about as often as Instagram.

I like the information you can find on Pinterest, and it was very helpful during my Technology and Design course with Dr. Jeong.  However, I have not really gotten into Pinterest as 70 million other Americans.  Although I have used it for recipes, and my wife uses it for ideas for her classroom, Pinterest has not really captured my attention.  I don't know if it because I am a "Gen-Xer", but Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have me right now.

Are YOU a Pinhead though?

Comments

  1. I've tried, but I can't really get into Pinterest. I use it when I have visual things that I want to save (it's really helpful when redecorating), but the community aspect does nothing for me. I' also not a scrapbooker, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Better Late Than Never

Week 3 - Reflection

I need a life preserver...