Back to School

As the son of a teacher, and now the husband of a teacher, I found OER Commons to be a great resource for educators and instructional designers.   It was easy to search for information by grade level and subject.

OER Commons also allows you to set up groups.  Some groups already exist on OER Commons, such as Hawaii Math Common Core, Designing Business Ethics Courses, and a few others.   Groups allow you to connect with other teachers and instructional designers.

I also like the fact that OER Commons allows for Curation of different resources so a person can build a personal library of materials he or she can access readily.

I am going to refer this site to my wife, and other teachers I know, as I believe it is a valuable resource.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Better Late Than Never

Week 3 - Reflection

Two Heads are Better Than One